Please Support RGN
Donate Today!!

Why RGN DUMPED
TRIPWIRE (TWI)

Go Back   Raiders Game Net > RGN Game News & Discussion > Call of Duty Franchise

Call of Duty Franchise Discussion of ALL Call of Duty Versions

PC CoD: Elite, Wants to "Do Right by PC Players"
Old 03-16-2012, 07:04 AM
Site Owner - Administrator

Mike Nomad is a splendid one to beholdMike Nomad is a splendid one to beholdMike Nomad is a splendid one to beholdMike Nomad is a splendid one to beholdMike Nomad is a splendid one to beholdMike Nomad is a splendid one to behold
Default PC CoD: Elite, Wants to "Do Right by PC Players"

Activision Still Working on PC Call of Duty: Elite, Wants to "Do Right by PC Players"

By Nathan Grayson | Mar 15, 2012

Rumored to have a new stat that tracks PC gamers' withering patience.

Four months and one cancellation-related slip of the tongue after Call of Duty: Elite's PC delay, there still doesn't appear to be an end in sight. So then, what gives? Is CoD: Elite DoA? Not in the slightest, says Activision. Just, you know, continue having patience with the shooter series that's about blasting folks into cutting edge confetti right this very second.

Producer Noah Heller explained to Eurogamer:
"Unfortunately I don't have an update for you at this time. We're still working on it. We can't date it yet. It's a challenging piece of development. It's really all I can say. Back in the day I was a PC gamer myself. I cut my teeth on shooters on good, old fashioned Team Fortress 1. So I'm excited to do right by the PC players soon."
"I get several emails a day. It's a vocal, passionate audience. What we need to ensure is that when we ship something for them, it's quality. We cannot make them wait this long and then deliver something that isn't quality."
Originally, Activision pegged Elite's delay on PC's status as "an insecure platform" that lacks "a central, trusted resource for stats." Which is a bit unfair, I think. The PC's been going to counseling lately, and it's made huge strides in its self-confiden-- oh, you mean the other kind of insecure. Yeah, that's sort of a thing.

SOURCE

"Often Imitated - NEVER Duplicated!"