Please Support RGN
Donate Today!!

Go Back   Raiders Game Net > RGN Game News & Discussion > BattleField Series > Screens & Clips

BF 3 Caspain Border MP
Old 08-16-2011, 11:49 AM
Site Owner - Administrator

Mike Nomad is a splendid one to beholdMike Nomad is a splendid one to beholdMike Nomad is a splendid one to beholdMike Nomad is a splendid one to beholdMike Nomad is a splendid one to beholdMike Nomad is a splendid one to behold
Default BF 3 Caspain Border MP

Watch intense 64-player vehicle warfare - including jets - from our beautiful Battlefield 3 multiplayer map Caspian Border! This marks the premier of jet gameplay as played at GamesCom 2011. Caspian Border is a multi-faceted, vehicle heavy map that exemplifies classic Battlefield gameplay.

"Often Imitated - NEVER Duplicated!"

Old 08-16-2011, 11:59 AM
Lieutenant General (Moderator)

Tally is a glorious beacon of lightTally is a glorious beacon of lightTally is a glorious beacon of lightTally is a glorious beacon of lightTally is a glorious beacon of light

Looks fantastic, but I personally HATE vehicular gameplay. I don't like to be blasted again and again by an enemy I can't take down with my rifle. I will buy BF3 (I don't think there is an FPS fan who wont buy it), but I'm looking forward to TDM in BF3 because I know it wont have vehicles.

Having said that, it looks impressive enough to give MW3 a run for its money this year, and even though I think MW3 will still sell more, I hope the BF3 sales make Activision/IW sit up and take notice for a change, instead of being complacent and sit backon their laurels.

Old 08-16-2011, 11:13 PM
Sergeant

GrymmWolf is on a distinguished road

I have happily pre-ordered BF3.

Although I do try to keep interest in the CoD series alive the majority of our gaming Club wil be playing BF3. We've had a great run of it from vCoD to World at War. Had the pleasure & priviledge to play some extraordinary Mods & maps & even helped make a few over the years, but with the direction the series is going its time to shift to something else

Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people.
I don't need to "GET A LIFE".....I'm a Gamer I have LOTS of lives!
-= HRGamers Council Member =-

Old 08-17-2011, 04:31 AM
Tech3

Kill-Zone is a truly talented, fearless leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrymmWolf View Post
I have happily pre-ordered BF3.

Although I do try to keep interest in the CoD series alive the majority of our gaming Club wil be playing BF3. We've had a great run of it from vCoD to World at War. Had the pleasure & priviledge to play some extraordinary Mods & maps & even helped make a few over the years, but with the direction the series is going its time to shift to something else

agree COD can nowhere beat this game.

im counting down days to play this!