Fallout New Vegas - Garden of Eden Creation Kit
The G.E.C.K. provides the community with tools that will allow players to expand the game any way they wish. Users can create, modify, and edit any data for use with Fallout: New Vegas, from building landscapes, towns, and locations to writing dialogue, creating characters, weapons, creatures, and more.
Visit the G.E.C.K. Wiki
for help and tutorials.
New Dialogue Editor
- View and construct dialogue in a tree structure.
- Link NPC dialogue nodes to other NPC dialogue nodes without requiring a PC node in between.
- Automatically propagate speaker-defining GetIsID conditionals to new nodes.
- Copy/paste links directly without having to look up the appropriate topic or worry about topic names.
- Built-in support for low-intelligence dialogue options.
Activation Text Overrides
- Ability to change a default message like “Activate Door” to “Open Door”