Red Tails trailer
Old 07-29-2011
V.I.P.

Morphis is on a distinguished road
Default Red Tails trailer

Quote:
The oft-delayed George Lucas and LucasFilm production Red Tails
will finally extend its gears and land in theaters on January 20, 2012, as
revealed in the first trailer for the film released today.

Old 07-29-2011
V.I.P.

DragonFly has a spectacular aura aboutDragonFly has a spectacular aura about

One I am definitely gonna watch !

Old 07-30-2011
Site Owner - Administrator

RFMariano is a splendid one to beholdRFMariano is a splendid one to beholdRFMariano is a splendid one to beholdRFMariano is a splendid one to beholdRFMariano is a splendid one to beholdRFMariano is a splendid one to behold

Yep! Me2!

Thanx Morph for the heads up!

Regards,

Old 01-07-2012
V.I.P.

OneShot is a glorious beacon of lightOneShot is a glorious beacon of lightOneShot is a glorious beacon of lightOneShot is a glorious beacon of lightOneShot is a glorious beacon of light

Trully looking like a very good film and release date in local theatres is just around the corner.

Old 01-10-2012
1st Lieutenant

Fishsticks is on a distinguished road

ehhhh I don't know..looks like another summer blockbuster special effects extravaganza.

It will be interesting to see if it actually tells a true tale of the Tukeegee airmen. I seriously doubt it though with Hollywood libtards at the reign. In fact the more I watch the trialer the more it starts sounding like another "the man is keeping us down" NAACP liberal rights movement. The "white guilt" feeling in the trailer is actually kinda sickening truth be told.

All due respect to the true American veterens of all creeds and colors but Hollywood libtards trying to make me feel in touch with the feelings of African americans makes me want to vomit.

Old 01-25-2012
V.I.P.

OneShot is a glorious beacon of lightOneShot is a glorious beacon of lightOneShot is a glorious beacon of lightOneShot is a glorious beacon of lightOneShot is a glorious beacon of light

A new clip from the recently released movie as well an interview from the creator the legendary film maker George Lucas:

Old 01-30-2012
V.I.P.

The reviews are in on this movie and are all in agreement. While the completely computer generated aerial/battle sequences are impressive and flawless, which one would expect from the creator of Star Wars, the script and acting is bad, and I mean bad!!!! Here is a sample:

"Despite a worthy fact-based story and obvious good intentions, Red Tails suffers from one-dimensional characters, corny dialogue, and heaps of clichés."

Or this review from Rolling Stone Magazine:

"But executive producer Lucas, in tandem with director Anthony Hemineway (The Wire, Treme), half botches the job. The flying sequences are electric – the pilots of the 332nd Fighter Group painted the tails of their planes red, hence the nickname "Red Tails" – though relying too heavily on computer technology and musical rah-rah. It's the plot that sends the film hurtling to earth where officers, played by Terrence Howard and Cuba Gooding Jr., bark orders and plot points, Among the actors Nate Parker is a standout as a squad leader. But you leave Red Tails thinking of what might have been instead of what is – a missed opportunity."

Finally this review:"

Red Tails has been a pet project of George Lucas’ for many years, and as one would expect it is technically flawless. The aerial action, including multiple dogfights and perilous missions over Italy and Germany, is executed with breathtaking precision—all the more amazing when one learns that virtually everything was created by computer wizards, including the interiors of the cockpits that house the leading actors! The “effects” are invisible, and these scenes give the movie moments of great energy and excitement. Such startling realism wouldn’t have been possible even a decade ago.

It’s a shame that the same effort wasn’t lavished on the script, credited to John Ridley and Aaron McGruder. It’s actually reminiscent of a corny Hollywood movie made during the era it depicts, the 1940s, and as such, may play best to youthful audiences who might not recognize its many clichés and shopworn characters. (Wait till you see how the Germans are portrayed!)"

Save your money and if interested in this historical story from WWII rent the HBO film "The Tuskeegee Airmen" from 1995, you will be glad you did.