Richard John Santorum 86 22.16%
Newt Leroy Gingrich 73 18.81%
Ronald Ernest Paul 41 10.57%
Barack Hussein Obama 97 25.00%
Voters: 388. You may not vote on this poll

Unofficial 2012 USA Election
Old 12-27-2011, 08:06 AM
Site Owner - Administrator

Mike Nomad is a splendid one to beholdMike Nomad is a splendid one to beholdMike Nomad is a splendid one to beholdMike Nomad is a splendid one to beholdMike Nomad is a splendid one to beholdMike Nomad is a splendid one to behold
Default Unofficial 2012 USA Election

If you had the opportunity to VOTE now.

Please, vote for one.

All participants will remain strictly anonymous unless of course you choose to post about your vote.

"Often Imitated - NEVER Duplicated!"

Old 12-30-2011, 06:36 AM
Private (Recruit)

LordAlfrednl is on a distinguished road

i vote ron paul dont know why only name i have heard of
except for obama.......

Old 01-01-2012, 05:06 PM
PFC

Muffy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordAlfrednl View Post
i vote ron paul dont know why only name i have heard of
except for obama.......
Same here Alfred. I haven't been following the USA politics much, as watching the disintegration of the European Union has been much more exhilarating.

I come from the direction of being a libertarian, so I would be keen support most the candidate who want to reduce the size of state to its minimum.

I don't believe for a second any current politician would actually do this, but you can live in hope I suppose.

It was hit on the head the other thread, what ALL countries need right now is competence from their leaders, and there just is none. Politicians are nothing but corrupt self serving ****s.

Old 01-02-2012, 07:15 AM

Mike Nomad is a splendid one to beholdMike Nomad is a splendid one to beholdMike Nomad is a splendid one to beholdMike Nomad is a splendid one to beholdMike Nomad is a splendid one to beholdMike Nomad is a splendid one to behold

I'd like to see more votes. With all the folks I notice reading this thread....

Anyone can vote. Show your preferences. Then post about it if you wish.

Vote Today!

Old 01-02-2012, 12:30 PM
V.I.P.

TruSlaughter has a spectacular aura aboutTruSlaughter has a spectacular aura about

voted Ron Paul but i wish the Repubs had better candidates . but anybody is better than NO Leader Nobama

Old 01-02-2012, 12:57 PM
Sergeant

grunt is on a distinguished road

I will take a cue from the "elite" solons up there and vote "present". My reason is that voting for the least stinking pile of shit, is still voting for shit in the end. I will apply the clothspin and vote against the current resident in November. We are so screwed no matter who wins, as they can only seem to bicker over the color of the drapes while the house is burning.

Old 01-06-2012, 05:46 AM

Participate!! VOTE!!

Old 01-07-2012, 05:24 PM
PFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Nomad View Post
Participate!! VOTE!!
In the UK, we have more people registered on Facebook than bother to register to vote.

Old 01-08-2012, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffy View Post
In the UK, we have more people registered on Facebook than bother to register to vote.
That is tragic. Its not surprising though, public disrespect and distrust of government and apathy toward politicians in particular is at an all time high in many countries. That is mainly because of the self serving and contemptible behavior of politicians. Their disregard of taxpayer wants, wishes and needs while addressing protective measures of government from the "governed" will eventually bring about major changes if not a complete overhaul of government itself.

Old 01-10-2012, 07:33 AM
Lieutenant General (Moderator)

DragonFly has a spectacular aura aboutDragonFly has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Perhaps the Belgium solution isn't so bad afther all. Here everybody has to vote, by law! Not voting is a crime punishable with a fine or ultimately prison time.

Old 01-10-2012, 11:13 PM

Fishsticks is a truly talented, fearless leaderFishsticks is a truly talented, fearless leader

Quote:
That's because your country has embraced multiculturalism to the max and is full of shit cultures and hoodlums that don't give a rats ass about the politics. They just want a free handout. Sad to say but it's true. We have a similar issue here in the States. It's the same reason you guys had those crazy unstopable riots last year. Well that and the fact it's unlawful for UK civilians to arm and defend themselves from hoodlums.

Old 01-17-2012, 05:15 PM

Fishsticks is a truly talented, fearless leaderFishsticks is a truly talented, fearless leader

For those who haven't voted or are just unsure. I would urge you to take the following survey. It will take your primary interests and concerns for our United States and pair your thoughts with the most appropriate presidential candidate. It may help those of you out that are unsure.

http://www.selectsmart.com/president

It is safe, free and nothing is installed on your computer.

Old 01-19-2012, 02:36 PM
PFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishsticks View Post
That's because your country has embraced multiculturalism to the max and is full of shit cultures and hoodlums that don't give a rats ass about the politics. They just want a free handout. Sad to say but it's true. We have a similar issue here in the States. It's the same reason you guys had those crazy unstopable riots last year. Well that and the fact it's unlawful for UK civilians to arm and defend themselves from hoodlums.
Actually, other than a few Islamic nutters that need putting down, most of the trouble in the UK is caused from the English themselves. Immigration is not the great problem its made out to be, and multiculturalism is just a word dreamt up by left wing hippies and means nothing to peoples day to day lives.

Over the last couple of decades, we allowed a huge number of people to sit at home, with their houses, taxes and incomes paid in benefits, then as their children grow up they saw there was no point in working so have claimed benefits all their lives.

In the good economic times, rather than forcing these people to work, they were left to sit and rot, while employers were forced to recruit hundred of thousands of mainly eastern European workers to fill vacancies.

Did you know in the UK, as soon as girl hits 16, gets pregnant she is entitled to a home paid for by the state, and the more children you have the bigger the house they give you. We have families here that have over 100,000 per year paid just in housing costs, they have never worked, will never work, and neither will their children. However, if you have worked for years, paying you taxes you know what you get? 64 per week to cover all your costs.

This whole country is rotten to the core, full of ignorant and uneducated scum, who do nothing but drink, thieve and breed, and since they are the only "class" able to afford to bring up children they are starting to spread like cancer with fewer and fewer workers left to pay for them all.

I would take 10 hard working, polite, respectful immigrants for every english born scum we could rid of.

Old 01-20-2012, 05:20 AM

If you had the opportunity to VOTE now.

Please, vote for one.

All participants will remain strictly anonymous unless of course you choose to post about your vote.

Old 01-24-2012, 05:21 AM

Thankfully in real life, voters are turning out and voting. Unlike here, where its made simple and easy...... apathy seems to run rampant.

Judging by the way everyone seemingly denies voting for Obama, one must wonder just how he won the last election.

Old 01-24-2012, 08:57 PM
V.I.P.

OneShot is a glorious beacon of lightOneShot is a glorious beacon of lightOneShot is a glorious beacon of lightOneShot is a glorious beacon of lightOneShot is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Nomad View Post
Judging by the way everyone seemingly denies voting for Obama, one must wonder just how he won the last election.
I have heard it basically came down to five points, not to over simplify but this is what many believe:

First, Obama had a good grasp of voters mindsets, and clearly ran on the slogan of change.

Second, Obama was successful in mobilizing two groups with relatively little enthusiasm for politics in earlier elections: youths and minority people.

Third, the Democratic Party was generally able to maintain unity.

Fourth, Obama's campaign team was successful in making use of the internet for both support/publicity and contributions to his campaign

Fifth, Obama's personal charisma. Say what you want but the man is an incredible public speaker and can give a speech.

Old 01-25-2012, 05:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneShot View Post
I have heard it basically came down to five points, not to over simplify but this is what many believe:

First, Obama had a good grasp of voters mindsets, and clearly ran on the slogan of change.

Second, Obama was successful in mobilizing two groups with relatively little enthusiasm for politics in earlier elections: youths and minority people.

Third, the Democratic Party was generally able to maintain unity.

Fourth, Obama's campaign team was successful in making use of the internet for both support/publicity and contributions to his campaign

Fifth, Obama's personal charisma. Say what you want but the man is an incredible public speaker and can give a speech.
All well and good but Obama failed to bring about change. In fact, his policies and Administration have made things worse. Much worse! Wait 'till you see the millions upon millions of taxpayer money that'll be spent on his travels this year! Air Force One will be in use every week!

ENOUGH OBAMA DRAMA!

ps; read this Editorial carefully...

Old 01-31-2012, 06:29 AM

Come on ppl..... VOTE!! It only takes a second and it gives others an insight into the Political trends of the times.

Old 02-24-2012, 10:06 AM

Ya know.... if this response here is any indication of what is actually bound to happen in the upcoming US elections...

4 more of Obama Drama.

The apathy is disgusting!

TRUTH: you will get what you deserve!

Old 04-12-2012, 05:54 PM
PFC

Dirtnap is on a distinguished road

As a Non-American I'd say do not vote for Romney. Sorry but the guy is mental