View Single Post

Old 10-30-2016
Site Owner - Administrator

RFMariano is a splendid one to beholdRFMariano is a splendid one to beholdRFMariano is a splendid one to beholdRFMariano is a splendid one to beholdRFMariano is a splendid one to beholdRFMariano is a splendid one to behold

Sadly, the recent generations (the I/ME Generations) are more interested in console games, hand held games and social media via cellphones.

When they finally do look up from their gadgets, they'll exclaim; "What happened? Everything was cool last week."

Here, at least we can converse while exchanging ideas, impressions and opinions on just about everything frpm current events to of course, computer gaming.
Its amazing, we have before us two major world events... BREXIT and the US Presidential Election which by the way, is the most interesting Election in decades ..... yet we see little if any reaction/input on the part of anyone. Do they really not care? If so, no wonder the world is a mess.
Its up to the users, subscribers and lurkers to enliven the various boards we have here for them to enjoy.

Which reminds me...

What are if any, the new developments on your side of the pond? Please answer in the appropriate forum(s). Maybe we can awaken the sleeping giants and get things rolling.

Regards,