PDA

View Full Version : Fix Napalm Rank issue

SixGunJustice
03-01-2007, 07:19 PM
This is no huge problem, but in case you were not aware I thought I would add this to the Bug Forum.

I use Fixed Rank with wmd's - mortars(rank 3), artillery(rank 6), airstrikes(rank 9) & napalm(rank 12). If I go from rank 3 to 6 (without getting killed) the wmd's change from mortars to artillery automatically - works this way until napalm. If I am at rank 9-11 and move up to rank 12 (napalm) without getting killed, I don't get the napalm(I keep getting airstrikes) until I get killed and respawn.

I noticed in the .cfg that airstrikes & napalm are controlled by the same cvar so maybe that is why.

Otherwise the WWX2 seems to work great.

6gun

Marc.
03-01-2007, 07:26 PM
will look into this :)

try this tho if you can

in _ex_varcache.gsc:

// rank for napalm
level.ex_rank_napalm = [[level.drm_cvardef]]("ex_rank_napalm", 11, level.ex_rank_airstrike + 1, 12, "int");

change that to:

// rank for napalm
level.ex_rank_napalm = [[level.drm_cvardef]]("ex_rank_napalm", 10, level.ex_rank_airstrike + 1, 12, "int");

and see if that works

SixGunJustice
03-02-2007, 01:20 PM
I made the above changes, but it didn't change anything. You still have to die and respawn to get Napalm.

Not a big issue. Nobody on the server really noticed it until I said something - I only noticed as I tested WW2X on my server with a few bots - I would rather see throwing knives/kinves on the menu before this.

6gun

Marc.
03-02-2007, 02:44 PM
sha..so would i....2nd time i threw away the whole knive debacle this week....just cant get it right...YET...its now getting personal..lol

SixGunJustice
03-02-2007, 02:57 PM
I hope you get it figured out . . . . the last time I remember using a knife was waaaaaay back in the SOF2 days . . . . ahhhh good memories!

Good luck and thanks a billion for all your hard work and your very fast responses to bug/support issues. WW2X rocks!

6gun