PDA

View Full Version : Questions about RCMod

marecki
01-28-2007, 02:37 PM
Hi,
I just look at this mod and wondering such issues:

1. Is there ANY possibility to add HTF and CTFB gametypes to RCMOd?
2. Is everything OK with HQ gametype? - I ask because with AWE this gametype crashed server

Thanks very much for any info about these issues :)

best regards

Wizz
02-01-2007, 06:57 AM
1. Is there ANY possibility to add HTF and CTFB gametypes to RCMOd?

That will take time to do. Currently the RCmod needs to be updated to current standards. At this time tho I am working on a master mod package for CoD/UO/CoD2.

2. Is everything OK with HQ gametype? - I ask because with AWE this gametype crashed server

As far as I know there is no trubs with the HQ gametype with this mod. There is only one way to find out and that is to run it. I have had no trubs on my windows server. I do not know about linux due to the fact of me not having a linux server avail to test on.

marecki
02-01-2007, 08:34 AM
thanks for the answer :)
For me this mod in current version (for COD2) is very very good. If it would have CTFB and HTF gametypes - this would be the best mod for COD2 I think.
I hope nedgerblansky would find some time to adapt those AWE and standalone versions of HTF/CTFB to RC Mod.
What do You think about it?

I am also running COD2 Windows server (public), so it is a very good place to test any issues :)

best regards

nedgerblansky
02-01-2007, 10:13 AM
thanks for the answer :)
For me this mod in current version (for COD2) is very very good. If it would have CTFB and HTF gametypes - this would be the best mod for COD2 I think.
I hope nedgerblansky would find some time to adapt those AWE and standalone versions of HTF/CTFB to RC Mod.
What do You think about it?

I am also running COD2 Windows server (public), so it is a very good place to test any issues :)

best regards
Man, if you could buy me some time, I'd love to do it...

BUT :
- N0P (0ddball and I) are busy in fine tuning a new version of DOM and 2 new DOM-derived gametypes, including a ready-to-go conversion to eXtreme+,
- N0P are busy preparing the CE version of AWE,
- I'm also busy with upgrading some of my gametypes,
- I have absolutely no knowledge of RCMod, and frankly speaking I'm here for AWE,
- I am not entitled to make any modification to RCMod.

So... :confused:

marecki
02-01-2007, 11:56 AM
ok, thanks for the info anyway :bravo:

marecki
02-01-2007, 02:48 PM
That will take time to do. Currently the RCmod needs to be updated to current standards. At this time tho I am working on a master mod package for CoD/UO/CoD2.

Ok, thanks for the info. Pls tell us - will You have these gametypes in mind while upgrading this mod? :)
Could You tell some more info what will these current standards have inside? And what this mod package will have?