PDA

View Full Version : VBulletin Upgrade

PizzaTheHut
05-01-2008, 10:17 AM
I notice that you run Vbulletin here and that you have upgraded to V3.7 I wondered whether there was anything specific that made you decide to upgrade immediately?

We also run VBulletin and have an 'owned' license so can upgrade if we want I just can't see the over riding need to do so apart from running the latest version of the software (I know there are sound reasons for always attempting to keep your software up to date).

Just wondered....

BTW wasn't sure if this was the right place to post so apologies in advance if it should be somewhere else.

Mike Nomad
05-01-2008, 10:26 AM
I notice that you run Vbulletin here and that you have upgraded to V3.7 I wondered whether there was anything specific that made you decide to upgrade immediately?

We also run VBulletin and have an 'owned' license so can upgrade if we want I just can't see the over riding need to do so apart from running the latest version of the software (I know there are sound reasons for always attempting to keep your software up to date).

Just wondered....

BTW wasn't sure if this was the right place to post so apologies in advance if it should be somewhere else.

The updates were applied to facilitate the most recent security fixes and new features.

(I moved it :wink2:)

PizzaTheHut
05-02-2008, 10:19 AM
Ok thanks for the info mike. (And the move)

Mike Nomad
07-21-2008, 10:43 AM
There's been more updates since and all concerning security. :wink2:

Mike Nomad
08-18-2008, 09:09 AM
v-Bulletin is now up to 3.7.2 Patch Level 2 - Installed