PDA

View Full Version : Minor issues

SixGunJustice
08-29-2007, 01:24 PM
WW2X1.8b
Win XP
Server & Client Separate Setup
DM

Me & the boys noticed a couple things the last time we played. Very minor stuff, but I thought I would at least mention it.

KNIFE KILLS - the distance of the kill does not appear for kinfe kills . . . works fine for all other weapons. For OBITUARY MESSAGES I use: "7 = ww2x obituary with stats! and personal messages". We have an informal competition on my server to see who can kill with a knife from the furthest distance . . . currently 40 meters.

CALLING IN WMD's - I seem to remember when watched someone calling in WMD's, I would see them looking through their binoculars . . . now when I am watching someone who is calling in WMD's, they aim down the scope of their gun instead of looking through binoculars (when I am calling it in myself, I am looking through the bino's)

This one is hardly mentioning, but we used to get an audio "HEADSHOT" whenever you got a headshot, and that seems to be gone . . . I think it has been gone for awhile now . . .

As I mention at the top, these are minor little things that don't affect the gameplay, just a few things I have noticed.

6gun

Marc.
08-29-2007, 02:16 PM
okidoki..ill see what i can do about those.

but that headshot sound.....aint that suposed to be if you use obits 8 ?.....that triggers the sounds

SixGunJustice
08-29-2007, 05:21 PM
Thanks marc - no rush at all . . . and you might very well be correct about obits(8) . . .

6Gun

SixGunJustice
09-02-2007, 09:34 PM
Noticed one other minor thing. The kill/death stats at the end of the round (the stats board) usually do not quite match up with the actual game's stats. Also, when someone reaches the score limit, the number of deaths sometimes shows 1 or 2 higher than the score limit.

6Gun