PDA

View Full Version : WW2X v1.8b RELEASED

Marc.
08-20-2007, 06:06 PM
Changes
-----------
1.8b:
Ingame statsboard update by patmansan, inserted mainly cause it reduces the localized strings a bit.
Fixed parachuting in LIB, players could parachute in open jails after dying (lol).
Fixed spawnprotect messages in LIB, once you are in jail youre autoprotected..no need to see those messages and expiration.
Added spawnprotect hudtimer, counts down the seconds of the time youre spawnprotected (controllable on/off by dvar) (was already in latest a version).
Clantag update, now can be used both before and after the playersname.
Added preset ranks option for clantags.
Weapons on back added as addon, on/off per dvar in weaponscontrol.cfg.
Fixed mobile mg global sound (was already in latest a version).
Fixed nade ammo bug in ranksystem.
Fire, gas and landmine updates.
Fixed mortar bug.
Various little code fixes/cleanups.

this will prolly be one of the last updates for quite a while (not including serious bugfixes if needed) coz of the fact that any day now a new family member will make his/her entry to this world :) ...obviously that will eat up all my time :)

nedgerblansky
08-20-2007, 06:32 PM
this will prolly be one of the last updates for quite a while (not including serious bugfixes if needed) coz of the fact that any day now a new family member will make his/her entry to this world :) ...obviously that will eat up all my time :)

Congratulations, Marc !!
For the new version and more important for the new family member.

:bravo:

richman
08-20-2007, 07:10 PM
Congrates Marc!

I wish you and your significant others good health.:bravo:

SixGunJustice
08-20-2007, 07:22 PM
Congrats from me too! Thanks for the update and wish the best for you and your new addition to the family.

6Gun

RaDioAcTivE
08-20-2007, 08:47 PM
SO......you're making little modders now are you!!!!!!!!

Congrats to you Marc. It truly is the meaning of life. Sleep now because it'll be 18 years before you're ever "well rested" again.

Dak Knight
08-21-2007, 09:28 AM
Thank you Marc for all the hard work you do for us, and congratulations.:wink1:

Wizz
08-22-2007, 01:34 PM
Marc

A big thankyou for all the time and effort ( hard work ) you have done with the mod. It shows and is top notch in quality.

Congrats on the little one. Now teach the little one on coding.

Again Marc congrats on the new upcoming addition.

Wizz
Site Admin
Clanwarz Employee

superman
08-24-2007, 02:27 AM
Marc,

All I gotta say is, that you are one awesome mod coder.

I remember the days, before their was a 'Marc' working on
the eXtreme+ mod... Those were the days I was actually getting replies from Astoroth and giving my input to Astoroth,
in the early 1.3 versions, as I was playing with that mod between December 2005/January 2006.

But, months went by and then Astoroth slowly or quickly disappeared, but then came a few others and then thankfully you 'Marc'.

You really have stepped up and did so much for the COD2 community. I and hopefully others were pleased to follow you to ww2x versions. I have to thank Wizz for making an awesome choice in choosing Marc to come over to this website and have Marc rework Wizz's original eXtreme+ mod to the ww2x mod.

Marc, I am positive that your help has been invaluable to the other mod authors as well, and any work that you have done, really shows high quality.

Hopefully, one day, I can become a better mod coder myself and learn from you, so that I may be able to assist in these projects, when ever help is needed.

I appreciate all the work that you do 'Marc'

Two Thumbs Up and
congrats on the family addition.

[SUPER]SUPERMAN