//set ex_fire_grenades "0" //default = 0
//set ex_gas_grenades "0" //default = 0
//set ex_sticky_grenades "0" //default = 0

-------
American
Hud indicates yellow smoke canister.
When tossing this I see a fire nade.
When the nade lands:
I hear myself getting wounded but I don't notice a drop in health .
I see blood splatter on screen, then fades out.

These are my initial settings I'm introducing to our clan. Brit, russian, germans per these setting seem to be good. I haven't check other combinations yet.

Marc.
06-03-2007, 01:38 PM
the gas grenades have the same model as the fire grenades thats correct (only the hudicons are different) i havent found a model for the gasgrenades (and like i repeatedly stated before..im modeling challenged unfortunatly)

once you throw em into a group of players (or at one player) they should cause damage tho (thats with fraggrenade replacement)
as smokenade replacements they should do cause damage even when you throw it at yourself alone

...ill try it with your settings..

quick edit already....tried it with your grenade loudout..and damage seems fine tho

what gametype are you playing...coz i can have forgotten to make a callout for it in a gametype

richman
06-03-2007, 02:28 PM
Well I just got it all loaded up and was messing around on carentan/tdm, by myself, no other players.

I'd toss the gas nade down the street, I wasn't even close to it, and when it hit is when I got those reactions.

no worries though, just giving ya some feed back in case you had'nt noticed this.

Marc.
06-03-2007, 02:43 PM
ah yes, when yer not close to it....thats correct..its the radius that causes that effect...(explosion radius) its a bit larger then normal grenades...but you only get hurt when you get into contact with the gas...go to the outer thin layer of the gas and you get hurt just a bit...deepr inside the gascloud you get hurt faster and harder. so you need to get actually in cotact with the gascloud to get hurt

a reduce in the explosion radius of the weapons file (its 20000 now) will get rid of that blood effect...set it to normal grenade radiu for example

i have done that for the fire grenades as well..at least i thought i did..and have fergotten the gas ones.

ill correct that

richman
06-03-2007, 06:01 PM
Ok thx for the feedback.

Additionally we noticed. We were playing on a map where there is a bell in a tower that rings when it is hit.

When someone tosses a gas nade it would ring... totally out of the range of the nade. Guys, not in range, were also getting hit because I would get the "you can't heal for x sec." prompt... sorta like the team kill stuff.

probably the same affect.

thx

Marc.
06-03-2007, 07:06 PM
yep, thats the 20000 explosion radius....that radius covers the entire map...which also causes the effect that when you throw a gas/fire grenade you get burned /gassed by your own grenade.

If i would set it to 256 (like normal frag grenades) only the players in that range would get burned/gassed if they hit the gascloud/flames....

in essence what the set 20000 radius does is make certain that EVERYONE gets hurt by the grenade when they walk into the flames/gas even if they would have to run across the map to get to it.

now i agree thats over the top......and prolly should set the damage radius to 256 (like normal grenades) by default (which btw did have done with the frag grenade replacements..but not for the smokes)

a downside is that if you aint in the 256 radius or whatever radius you have set you wont get hurt ..even if you run into the flames/gas after the nade explodes.

im glad you caught this .....btw...anoying bell in provcence hey?...lol

richman
06-03-2007, 07:53 PM
no actually the map was the new argentan france. excellent map by the way, ambient sound volume level a bit too high, as comments by some players.

oh forgot to mention I know you probably might not have a solution to this.

situation:
toss a gas nade, goes off as usual. I get killed and re-spawn and the gas nade, for me, looks like smoke when viewed. Merciless had this issue also, never got a response out of them on it. I don't recall if damage is still taken if I enter into the smoke again (I would think so). Distance to smoke and it dissipates quickly.

Marc.
06-03-2007, 08:41 PM
you mean the smoke looks like stock grey? (coz that happens with the normal colored smokes as well i believe.....at least i read that somewhere) or the canister....if its the canister i think its due to a faulty file...better put a missing viewmodel file....but again..i dunno nothing about modeling

one day i just have to learn that..im getting tired to browse the net for models and use other peeps models..not that they ain't good...not at all....but sometimes something different looks better.

all in all..i wouldn't know how to counteract this at present time

about the dissipating smoke....that's something that can be altered in the fx file....just like the normal smokes.....life setting
also you can set the gas effect (dying) time in the firenades.gsc file...its called gastime......if you increase that..lets for arguments sake say 60 seconds
there will be dying effects in the area where you dropped the gasnade long after the smoke has disapeared (as the stock gassmoke effect is about 15 seconds) sorta invisible smoke....ofcourse if you alter the lifetime of the smoke you can tune the gastime and smoketime so they meet

once again...and that goes for almost every feature ...its a matter of personal preference...and thus up to the serveradmin to play with the files a bit

richman
06-04-2007, 12:17 PM
you mean the smoke looks like stock grey?

let me try to explain myself again. sorry.

If I toss a gas or fire nade and then I get killed. I re-spawn and go to where I threw the gas or fire nade. The area where the gas nade went off is now covered in smoke as if I had tossed a regular smoke nade. I know I am not looking at the smoke given off by the gas or fire nade.

btw I'm not taking about the canister in this case.

I thought I seen this in merciless or admiral mods. I checked it out in merc and didn't see it. Tonight I'm going to check adm out. I could be mistaken.

Once upon a time, someone had produced a stand alone fire nade mod and I checked it out. It did the same thing that I'm seeing with ww2's effect.

thx

Marc.
06-04-2007, 02:22 PM
hmz, im not able to reproduce this....neither in dx7 or dx9

after i toss a gasgrenade i see the mustardcolor smoke....i quickly kill myself with a normal grenade...respawn.....still see the same mustardcolor smoke

doesnt mean that there aint a bug.....but for now i cant reproduce it

PunchyUK
06-04-2007, 06:11 PM
If I use the same settings as richman each team gets fire nade, it seems no matter what i set everyone gets fire nades.

PunchyUK
06-04-2007, 06:23 PM
Forget above it was me being stupid I think, with those settings smoke nades get changed yes?

Marc.
06-04-2007, 06:27 PM
yes those settings change the smoke grenades

richman
06-04-2007, 10:37 PM
screen shot...

we do not have smoke nade on.. only gas nades..

richman
06-04-2007, 10:47 PM
sorry couldn't edit last reply...timed out

at this point in time I'll have to turn this off. Because some players will see a dissipating gas nade while others might see smoke nade and still others may not see anything.

thx for your ear.

richman
06-29-2007, 11:31 PM
Well I just wanted to talk about this again. Maybe introduce some additional comments on this.

Let me start. Some time ago there was a bug/glitch with cod2 game itself and smoke. I read many forums discussing this issue and I'll try to re-state this now for perspective. If someone deployed smoke and if you caught this just right by lagging your pc you would not see smoke. As usual nobody from IW did anything about it, my thoughts were that they didn't know how to fix it.

Well this became quite an issue around the community and gaming leagues. Some thought to do away with smoke until someone, as is usually the case with our community, came up with a solution. Now it is not the best one, like a fix but serves more as a deterrent. What they did was to introduce a delay into when the smoke appeared. Ok, fine.

A version or two go by of extreme or ww2x and it found its way into this mod or maybe even before when there was just the one, extreme. I must have over looked this feature in the readme along the way.

Next came the feature introducing additional weapons like gas and fire nades. All of which is centered around smoke nades. At least it appears to me.

Now I'm no scripter at all and all I can do is observe and play with settings, read posts and keep up the best I can with the mod. I have been doing this for a long long time. I have used and test and played with just about every mod out there that deals with cod.

Sorry, getting to my point here...

There is a problem with smoke, fire nades and gas nades. I didn't see much talk about this in this thread and I want to point out my concerns as I see them today.

When the fire and gas nades came out we tried them out for quite a while and as you might have read in my opening post the is a problem them and now I'm seeing this in the regular smoke setting with this 1.7d version.

This is the senario...

A fire fight breaks out and smoke nade goes off. I can see the smoke. I can't see the enemy, obviously. I get killed and by the way I'm running kill cam and we have teamspeak. I review the kill cam and though my enemy's eyes I don't see smoke and I confirm this with the play, he didn't see any smoke.

Now we thinking about turning off smoke all together. Is to be honest really sucks because it is a key element in the game.

I don't know if all that I've talked about is some how related but I just find it to be very coincidental and I don't know if it can be related.

We don't run additional mods with ww2x and this happens on stock and custom maps. I appreciated all your efforts Marc and I don't know what can be done about this.

thanks from <BoA>

Richman

superman
07-02-2007, 12:02 PM
Ok, I wasn't sure if I read somewhere, in this post,
but richman what version are you running of ww2x?

As I had previously informed Marc about all the smoke that
the fire nades and gas nades were giving off, especially after
they went off...

But, do you originally see fire and gas when they first go off,
or do you only just see smoke at first... As you should at least
see the fire, burning flames and gas from the gas nades, then
you should see the smoke that covers half of the map,
well... that is until I informed Marc of the excessive smoke issue
and he updated version 1.7.0b to fix that, you can read about that
at this link below:

http://forums.raidersmerciless.com/showthread.php?t=1470

Now, I was just wondering, does it still kill everyone on your maps as you had stated before, because I think marc fixed that too...

You might want to make sure that you don't have any other conflicting mods in your COD2/MAIN folder... also does this happen on every map?

richman
07-02-2007, 12:31 PM
Ok, I wasn't sure if I read somewhere, in this post,
but richman what version are you running of ww2x? ver 1.7d

As I had previously informed Marc about all the smoke that
the fire nades and gas nades were giving off, especially after
they went off... if you are talking about the amount of smoke, then no this is not my consern

But, do you originally see fire and gas when they first go off,
or do you only just see smoke at first... originally see fire and gas when they first go off

As you should at least
see the fire, burning flames and gas from the gas nades, then
you should see the smoke that covers half of the map,
well... that is until I informed Marc of the excessive smoke issue
and he updated
the natural smoke associated with the flame and gas nades is not my issue

------------------

a smoke nade gives off smoke, we are all familiar with this effect.

a fire nade will give off a little smoke, no where near the same as a smoke nade, but a little. (maybe 10% of a smoke nade)

a gas nade is completely different in that this is a small amount and it is yellow in color ( maybe 25% in volumn compared to a smoke nade, just putitng a number to this for discussion)

for fire and gas the smoke model is not the same. I mean you don't get a plume of smoke.

This is all fine.

The problems are, I'll try to explain this by an example.

case 1:
I toss a fire nade, and lets say, 2 seconds later I get killed. I spawn back in and go to the area in which I threw the smoke. What I view is smoke, not from a fire nade, although is would be a small amount of "fire nade" smoke. But what I do see is smoke from a smoke nade.

The above example also is seen when a gas nade is tossed.

settings are such that gas and fire nades are subsituted for smoke nades.

case 2:
I have gas and fire nades off, mainly due to the above issues I'm having.
I toss a smoke nade, and lets say, 2 seconds later I get killed. Due to having kill cam on I review how I got killed and I notice that my kiiler is not seeing the smoke I tossed earlier. So I ask him, having him on TS, "how did you see me through the smoke", he replies "what smoke, I didn't see any".

I hope this explains my issues better, because at this time I'll be either going back to an earlier version of ww2x where I didn't see this or having to turn off smoke, or what ever, I don't know, but we can not play like this.

thx

richman
07-02-2007, 12:32 PM
using 1.7d
single iwd
no other mods running.

richman
07-02-2007, 01:19 PM
I have a theory as why these effects are happening and I am only basing this on my experience as a systems designer and integrator and not as a mod designer.

This game information needs to be exchanged between clients. The only way to do this is through the server. If information is not passed to the server correctly or the server doesn’t send out the information to clients correctly then there are problems. I think this is where the problem may be.

I have to think that it is the client to server information and not server to client, because the server only acts as a pass through, a dumb device, if you will. This sorta points the finger at the client side of the mod not communicating the proper information.

The way I see client and server talk.
e.g. toss object to x,y,z on the map, object is smoke, at time abc. Hey respawned player we have smoke at x,y,z at time abc.

Take this for what is it’s worth, it is only a theory and I’m probably full of hot air.

I’m really bummed that this is an issue, for me at least. If my theory is way off then please tell me so, no worries.

Thanks!

superman
07-02-2007, 03:52 PM
sorry richman, could you PLEASE repost your // Coloured/type Smoke Grenades and Special grenades section settings from your weaponcontrol.cfg,
I know that you had previously posted it before in the very first thread, but I just want to see the settings again after my post. Thanks.

Marc.
07-02-2007, 06:46 PM
hm yes pls post again your settings...i am not able to reproduce this yet

when i toss a gas nade or fire nade...and i kill myself....respawn and look to the smoke...its still gas or fire

havent checked the killcam tho

richman
07-02-2007, 07:20 PM
//************************************************** **************************************
// COD2 - Weapon Control
//************************************************** **************************************
// Server / Client side modification for Call of Duty 2 multiplayer
// Updated : 08 June 2007 by Wildcard
// Email :
// Support WebSite:
// This config file controls the WW2X 1.7 Weapon settings
//************************************************** *****************************

// weapon loadout and menu system
// Map or Gametype based weapon control - On some maps or gametypes
// you may wish to allow only one particular class of weapons to be used,
// simply add the map or gametype name to the end of the dvar and then
// set the value. NB: for russians the PPSH as an MG, so that way all teams
// will have an MG to use!

// 0 = disabled(all weapons available per team (COD2 stock system!)) (default)
// 1 = pistols only
// 2 = sniper only
// 3 = machine gun only
// 4 = submachine gun only
// 5 = rifles only
// 6 = bolt action only
// 7 = knives only
// 8 = shotgun only

// if you want your server to only use one group of weapons all the time
// the stock menu will appear if you use the setting 0, also note that using
// any other option than 0 will disable the secondary weapons system!
set wwx_wepo_class "0"

// or you may wish to use one class of weapons on a particalar map or
// gametype, or even both?...here are some examples... remember not
// to use // if you decide to create one!

//set wwx_wepo_class_mp_dawnville "1"
//set wwx_wepo_class_mp_carentan "2"
//set wwx_wepo_class_mp_brecourt "3"
//set wwx_wepo_class_mp_breakout "4"
//set wwx_wepo_class_mp_matmata "5"
//set wwx_wepo_class_mp_trainstation "6"
//set wwx_wepo_class_mp_decoy "7"
//set wwx_wepo_class_mp_rhine "8"

// Team or non-team based weapons menu's
// if you would like to have all weapons available from a particular class
// for all teams, set this next option to 0, otherwise set this to 1 (default)
//set wwx_wepo_team_only "1"

// If you decide to use the above options, you can also set the allowed
// status for frag and smoke grenades, this applies to all weapon classes.
// allow grenades with weapon class option?
// 0 = disable
// 1 = frag grenades only
// 2 = smoke grenades only
// 3 = frag and smoke grenades
set wwx_wepo_allow_grenades "3"

// ammo loadout, you can choose here whether to use the stock ammo loadouts for weapons
// or use the rank system loadouts (not frag or smoke grenades!), if the ranks system is disalbed
// this value is forced to stock loadouts!
// 0 = stock loadouts (these can be adjusted in the weapon ammo limit section below)
// 1 = use rank system loadout (configured in the ranksystem.cfg)
set wwx_wepo_loadout "1"

//************************************************** *************************************************
// Secondary weapon system
//************************************************** *************************************************
// You may wish to use another weapon as secondary rather than COD2's default pistol,
// by enabling this system you will have an additional menu for to choose a secondary
// weapon from, you can even still have the pistol! making that 3 weapons at any one time!
// NB: when enabling a weapon only based setting, this option is automatically disabled.

// Allow secondary weapon system
// 0 = disable
// 1 = enable (same team weapon menu only displayed)
// 2 = enable (enemy team weapon menu displayed)
set wwx_wepo_secondary "1"

// examples
// set wwx_wepo_secondary_mp_carentan "1"
// set wwx_wepo_secondary_tdm "1"
// set wwx_wepo_secondary_ctf_mp_dawnville "1"

// enemy weapon usage
// this monitor the usage of enemy weapons in the primary and secondary weapon slots for
// enemy weapons picked up, this function is disabled and forced to allow usage of enemy
// weapons in non-teamplay based gametypes and when using the weapon class based menus
// 0 = allowed
// 1 = allowed only if ammo of current weapon in that slot falls below %
// 2 = not allowed
set wwx_wepo_enemy "2"

// Overide %, if you have chosen option 1 for enemy weapon usage
// you can overide the % value here ( 0% - 100%)
//set wwx_wepo_cent "20"

// pistol settings
// for the secondary system and all weapon modes except 0 and 1, you can also set
// whether the player is allowed a sidearm (pistol)
// 0 = disabled
// 1 = enabled (cannot be exchanged for another weapon during play)
// 2 = enabled (can be exchanged for another weapon during play)
set wwx_wepo_sidearm "0"

// offhand (grenade) loadout system
// You can choose how you would like the frag and smoke grenades to be granted
// to players joining you server.

////////////////////////
// frag grenade loadout
////////////////////////
// 0 = weapon class (stock)
// 1 = use ranksystem frag loadout (only available, if ranksystem enabled)
// 2 = fixed ammo every spawn
// 3 = random ammo every spawn
// NB: if the ranks system is disalbed this value is forced to stock loadouts!
set wwx_frag_loadout "1"

// option 0 - weapon class stock frag grenade ammo
// min = 0, max = 9, default = 2
//set wwx_wepo_frag_stock_sniper "2"
//set wwx_wepo_frag_stock_rifle "2"
//set wwx_wepo_frag_stock_mg "2"
//set wwx_wepo_frag_stock_smg "2"
//set wwx_wepo_frag_stock_shot "2"
//set wwx_wepo_frag_stock_rl "2"

// option 1 - these settings is in the ranksystem.cfg

// option 2 - fixed frag grenade ammo every spawn (0 - 9)
//set wwx_wepo_frag "7"

// option 3 - random frag grenade ammo every spawn (0 - 9)
//set wwx_wepo_frag_random "9"

// smoke grenade loadout
set wwx_smoke_loadout "1"

// option 0 - weapon class stock smoke grenade ammo choose
// min = 0, max = 9, default = 1
//set wwx_wepo_smoke_stock_sniper "1"
//set wwx_wepo_smoke_stock_rifle "1"
//set wwx_wepo_smoke_stock_mg "1"
//set wwx_wepo_smoke_stock_smg "1"
//set wwx_wepo_smoke_stock_shot "1"
//set wwx_wepo_smoke_stock_rl "1"

// option 2 - fixed smoke grenade ammo every spawn (0 - 9)
//set wwx_wepo_smoke "7"

// option 3 - random smoke grenade ammo every spawn (0 - 9)
//set wwx_wepo_smoke_random "9"

// Grenade warning (battlechatter)
// when a player throws a frag grenade, if a team mate is near them or they are in the area
// of the impact point, a warning will be issued..., the enemy will sometimes also warn there
// team, if they see a frag or smoke grenade near them too! this option is disabled in DM
// automatically
// 0 = disable, 1 = enable, default = 0
//set wwx_grenadewarn "1"

// Tripwires
// if enabled, by going prone and holding down the melee key, you can cycle through frag
// and smoke grenades then, release the melee key, you will then be able to hold down the
// melee key again and place the tripwire, you can also defuse any tripwire but take extra
// care, you might just blow yourself up!

// set tripwire options
// 0 = disabled (default)
// 1 = enabled
// 2 = enabled - don't count teamkills
// 3 = enabled - don't trigger on teammates)
set wwx_tripwire "3"

// tripwire for each team (in DM this number will be doubled)
// min = 1, max = 10, default = 5
set wwx_tripwire_limit "2"

// display warning for teammates
// 0 = disable, 1 = enable, default = 0
set wwx_tripwire_warning "0"

// tripwire explosion damage radius (in feet)
// min = 1, max = 999 (lots of damage), default = 12
set wwx_tripwire_radius "10"

// Coloured/type Smoke Grenades
// No messing around with weapon files and efx files here there and everywher, with
// ww2x , it's all made easy for you. Just choose a colour/type for each nationallity, there's
// even one for the ladies in there!
//
// Colour/type codes
// 0 = Stock Grey
// 1 = Blue
// 2 = Green
// 3 = Orange
// 4 = Pink ? hehe
// 5 = Red
// 6 = Yellow
//************************************************** **************************************************
// Special smokes Note DO NOT USE SPECIAL FRAGS AND SMOKES TOGETHER...WONT WORK (xcept knife smokes)
// ...USE OR SPECIAL FRAGGRENADES WITH NORMAL SMOKES OR SPECIAL SMOKES WITH NORMAL GRENADES
// grenades and smokes must be allowed ofcourse to use them
//************************************************** **************************************************
// 7 = Knives (replaces smoke grenades)
// 8 = Fire grenades
// 9 = Gas grenades
// 10 = Sticky bombs

// American smoke grenade colour/type?
set wwx_american_smoke "0"

// British smoke grenade colour/type?
set wwx_british_smoke "0"

// Russian smoke grenade colour/type?
set wwx_russian_smoke "0"

// German smoke grenade colour/type?
set wwx_german_smoke "0"

// Special grenades Note DO NOT USE SPECIAL FRAGS AND SMOKES TOGETHER...WONT WORK (xcept knife smokes)
// ...USE OR SPECIAL FRAGGRENADES WITH NORMAL SMOKES OR SPECIAL SMOKES WITH NORMAL GRENADES
//set wwx_fire_grenades "0" //default = 0
//set wwx_gas_grenades "0" //default = 0
//set wwx_sticky_grenades "0" //default = 0

// drop weapons on death
// drop weapons on death (if it has ammo left)
// 1 = normal COD2 method, only current weapon is dropped
// 2 = primary weapon dropped only
// 3 = primaryb (secondary) weapon dropped only
// 4 = both primary & primaryb (secondary) are dropped
set wwx_wepo_drop_weps "0"

// drop grenades on death
// 1 = only drop frag grenades
// 2 = only drop smoke grenades
// 3 = drop frag and smoke grenades
set wwx_wepo_drop_grenades "0"

// MG42's and 30 cals (turrets) settings
// Disable all fixed 30Cals in the map (0 = no, 1 = yes) (default 0)
//set wwx_30cal_disable "0"

// Disable all fixed MG42s in the map (0 = no, 1 = yes) (default 0)
//set wwx_mg42_disable "0"

// Show placing pointer (0 = no, 1 = yes) (default 1)
//set wwx_showmgpointer "1"

// disable sprinting while carying a turret (0 = no, 1 = yes) (default 0)
set wwx_heavy_mg "1"

// Times before a fixed turret overheats (0 = disabled, any other = time in seconds (default 10)
//set wwx_turret_overheat "30" //this function is temp disabled..to many bugs..will return soon

// Time before an overheated turret starts to cool down (time in seconds) (default 5)
//set wwx_turret_cooldown "1" //this function is temp disabled..to many bugs..will return soon

// ammo crates
// number of ammo crates per team, in DM all ammo crates will respond to all players and
// this setting will be halfed! please note this option will increase gamestate!
// 0 = disabled, max = 8, default = 0
//set wwx_amc_perteam "2"

// message display for ammo crates
// 0 = left, above compass (default)
// 1 = centre screen
// 2 = scroll text area centre top -- adds to gamestate!
// 3 = bottom centre -- adds to gamestate!
//set wwx_amc_msg "0"

// Weapon Damage Modifiers
// frag grenades have increased damage by default in ww2x to 150% but can be restored to
// stock damage by setting the dmgmod cvar to 100. All values are in percent, i.e. 100 = 100%
// which is normal weapon damage. remember, if you wish to use any of theses settings,
// remove the // in front of the 'set' command.

// Global switch, 0 = off 1 = on
set wwx_wdmodon "1"

// sniper rifles
//set wwx_wdm_springfield_mp "100"
//set wwx_wdm_enfield_scope_mp "100"
//set wwx_wdm_mosin_nagant_sniper_mp "100"
//set wwx_wdm_kar98k_sniper_mp "100"
//set wwx_wdm_g43sniper "100"

// rifles
set wwx_wdm_m1carbine_mp "110"
set wwx_wdm_m1garand_mp "110"
set wwx_wdm_enfield_mp "110"
set wwx_wdm_mosin_nagant_mp "110"
set wwx_wdm_SVT40_mp "110"
set wwx_wdm_kar98k_mp "110"
set wwx_wdm_g43_mp "110"

// machine gun (mg)
set wwx_wdm_bar_mp "110"
set wwx_wdm_bren_mp "110"
set wwx_wdm_ppsh_mp "110"
set wwx_wdm_mp44_mp "110"

// submachine gun (smg)
set wwx_wdm_greasegun_mp "110"
set wwx_wdm_thompson_mp "110"
set wwx_wdm_sten_mp "110"
set wwx_wdm_PPS42_mp "110"
set wwx_wdm_mp40_mp "110"

// shotgun
set wwx_wdm_shotgun_mp "100"

// panzerschreck
set wwx_wdm_panzerschreck_mp "100"
set wwx_wdm_panzerschreck_allies "100"

// pistols
set wwx_wdm_colt_mp "100"
set wwx_wdm_webley_mp "100"
set wwx_wdm_TT30_mp "100"
set wwx_wdm_luger_mp "100"

// knives
set wwx_wdm_knife_mp "50" //(replacement for pistols)
set wwx_wdm_knive_mp "50" //(main weapon)

// frag grenades
set wwx_wdm_frag_american_mp "110"
set wwx_wdm_frag_british_mp "110"
set wwx_wdm_frag_german_mp "110"
set wwx_wdm_frag_russian_mp "110"

// Turret weapons
set wwx_wdm_mg42_bipod_duck_mp "100"
set wwx_wdm_mg42_bipod_prone_mp "100"
set wwx_wdm_mg42_bipod_stand_mp "100"
set wwx_wdm_mg30cal_stand_mp "100"
set wwx_wdm_mg30cal_prone_mp "100"
set wwx_wdm_mobile_30cal "100"
set wwx_wdm_mobile_mg42 "100"
set wwx_wdm_30cal_mp "100"
set wwx_wdm_mg42_mp "100"

// weapons limiter
// You may wish to use a fixed number of a particular weapon available per game, so here
// you can set a limit per map for each of the COD2 weapons. NB: this option is automatically
// disabled when enabling a weapon only setting! (0 will disable a weapon completely, max and
// default for weapons is 99, grenades is 999) remember, if you wish to use any of theses settings,
// remove the // in front of the 'set' command. Ensure you leave enough weapons for how many
// slots your server holds.

// Global switch, 0 = off 1 = on (default 0)
//set wwx_weaponlimit "0"

// sniper rifles
//set wwx_springfield_limit "99"
//set wwx_enfield_scope_limit "99"
//set wwx_mosin_nagant_sniper_limit "99"
//set wwx_kar98k_sniper_limit "99"
//set wwx_g43_sniper_limit "99"

// rifles
//set wwx_m1carbine_limit "99"
//set wwx_m1garand_limit "99"
//set wwx_enfield_limit "99"
//set wwx_mosin_nagant_limit "99"
//set wwx_SVT40_limit "99"
//set wwx_kar98k_limit "99"
//set wwx_g43_limit "99"

// machine gun (mg)
//set wwx_bar_limit "99"
//set wwx_bren_limit "99"
//set wwx_ppsh_limit "99"
//set wwx_mp44_limit "99"

//set wwx_mg30cal_limit "99"
//set wwx_mg42_limit "99"
//set wwx_dmg30cal_limit "99"
//set wwx_dmg42_limit "99"

// submachine gun (smg)
//set wwx_greasegun_limit "99"
//set wwx_thompson_limit "99"
//set wwx_sten_limit "99"
//set wwx_PPS42_limit "99"
//set wwx_mp40_limit "99"

// shotgun
//set wwx_shotgun_limit "99"

// panzerschreck
//set wwx_panzer_limit "99"
//set wwx_bazooka_limit "99"

// pistols
//set wwx_colt_limit "99"
//set wwx_webley_limit "99"
//set wwx_TT30_limit "99"
//set wwx_luger_limit "99"

// knives
//set wwx_knife_limit "99" //(replacement for pistols)
//set wwx_knive_limit "99" //(main weapon)

// frag grenades
//set wwx_frag_american_limit "999"
//set wwx_frag_british_limit "999"
//set wwx_frag_german_limit "999"
//set wwx_frag_russian_limit "999"

// wmd binoculars
// if using the rank system, you can limit the amount
// of wmd capable binoculars
//set wwx_wmd_binocular_limit "99"

// ammo limiter (gun clips)
// If you are not using the rank system for weapon ammo loadouts, you may wish to set
// fixed loadouts for the weapons available during your games. The value range is goes from
// 0 - 999, remember the player will always have a full clip to start! remember, if you wish to
// use any of theses settings, remove the // in front of the 'set' command.

// sniper rifles
//set wwx_springfield_ammo_limit "60" // default 60
//set wwx_enfield_scope_ammo_limit "60" // default 60
//set wwx_mosin_nagant_sniper_ammo_limit "60" // default 60
//set wwx_kar98k_sniper_ammo_limit "60" // default 60
//set wwx_g43_sniper_ammo_limit "100" // default 100

// rifles
//set wwx_m1carbine_ammo_limit "90" // default 90
//set wwx_m1garand_ammo_limit "96" // default 96
//set wwx_enfield_ammo_limit "60" // default 60
//set wwx_mosin_nagant_ammo_limit "60" // default 60
//set wwx_SVT40_ammo_limit "100" // default 100
//set wwx_kar98k_ammo_limit "60" // default 60
//set wwx_g43_ammo_limit "100" // default 100

// machine gun (mg)
//set wwx_bar_ammo_limit "120" // default 120
//set wwx_bren_ammo_limit "180" // default 180
//set wwx_ppsh_ammo_limit "213" // default 213
//set wwx_mp44_ammo_limit "180" // default 180

set wwx_mg30cal_ammo_limit "250" // default 250
set wwx_mg42_ammo_limit "250" // default 250
set wwx_dmg30cal_ammo_limit "250" // default 250
set wwx_dmg42_ammo_limit "250" // default 250

// submachine gun (smg)
//set wwx_greasegun_ammo_limit "192" // default 192
//set wwx_thompson_ammo_limit"180" // default 180
//set wwx_sten_ammo_limit "192" // default 192
//set wwx_PPS42_ammo_limit "210" // default 210
//set wwx_mp40_ammo_limit "192" // default 192

// shotgun
//set wwx_shotgun_ammo_limit "60" // default 60

// panzerschreck
//set wwx_panzer_ammo_limit "4" // default 4
//set wwx_bazooka_ammo_limit "4" // default 4

// pistols
//set wwx_colt_ammo_limit "21" // default 21
//set wwx_webley_ammo_limit "18" // default 18
//set wwx_TT30_ammo_limit "24" // default 24
//set wwx_luger_ammo_limit "24" // default 24

// knives
set wwx_knife_ammo_limit "5" // default 20 (pistol & smoke replacements)
set wwx_knive_ammo_limit "5" // default 20 (main weapon)

// Weapons // default 0, 0 = off, 1 = on
// Remember, if you wish to use any of theses settings, remove the // in front of the 'set' command.
// Weapon Ammo Pools
//set g_weaponAmmoPools "0"

// Pistols
set scr_allow_colt "1"
set scr_allow_luger "1"
set scr_allow_webley "1"
set scr_allow_tt30 "1"

//Snipers
set scr_allow_enfieldsniper "1"
set scr_allow_kar98ksniper "1"
set scr_allow_nagantsniper "1"
set scr_allow_springfield "1"
set scr_allow_g43sniper "1"

// Rifles
set scr_allow_enfield "1"
set scr_allow_kar98k "1"
set scr_allow_m1carbine "1"
set scr_allow_m1garand "1"
set scr_allow_nagant "1"
set scr_allow_g43 "1"
set scr_allow_svt40 "1"

// MGs
set scr_allow_bar "1"
set scr_allow_bren "1"
set scr_allow_mp44 "1"
set scr_allow_ppsh "1"

set scr_allow_mg30cal "0"
set scr_allow_mg42 "0"
set scr_allow_dmg30cal "1" //deployables...hold aim down sight key to plant or pickup
set scr_allow_dmg42 "1" //deployables...hold aim down sight key to plant or pickup

//SMGs
set scr_allow_sten "1"
set scr_allow_mp40 "1"
set scr_allow_thompson "1"
set scr_allow_pps42 "1"
set scr_allow_greasegun "1"

// Shotgun
set scr_allow_shotgun "1"

// Panzerschreck
set scr_allow_panzerschreck "1"
set scr_allow_bazooka "1"

// Grenades
set scr_allow_smokegrenades "1"
set scr_allow_fraggrenades "1"

// Knives 0 = no, 1 = yes, default = 1
// when set to 1 (default) the pistols are replaced by knives
set scr_allow_knife "0"

// Knives
// Main weapon (not replacement for pistols)
set scr_allow_knive "1"

//************************************************** ************************************************** *****************
// Player LandMines
//************************************************** ************************************************** *****************
//
// Landmines can be planted by going PRONE and pressing use
// Landmines can be defused by crouching/prone and pressing use
// (there will be an indicator when you are close enough to defuse)
// Players can defuse landmines all they want, but they only get 1 landmine back if they have none themself,
// this way players will think carefully before placing them randomly
// Landmines on/off 0 = off, 1 = on, default = 0
set scr_allow_landmines "0"

// Max Number of Deployed Mines
// Deletes old mines if more than this number have been
// deployed. Oldest mines go first.
// max = 32
set scr_landmines_max "8"

// Landmine Plant Time
// Sets the number of seconds required to plant a mine
// mine: 3 - max: 20 - default: 5
set scr_landmine_plant_time "10"

// Landmine Defuse Time
// Sets the number of seconds required to defuse a mine
// min: 3 - max: 20 - default: 5
set scr_landmine_defuse_time "10"

// Landmine Warnings
// Determines if a Warning HUD element appears on a player's
// screen if he starts to get too close to a landmine.
// 1 = warnings 0 = no warnings
set scr_landmine_warning "1"

// Mine Depth
// This chooses between two different depth options for
// the mines.
// 1 = 1 unit into the ground (easier to see)
// 2 = 2 units into the ground (harder to see)
// Default is 2
set scr_landmine_depth "1"

// Mine Limiter
// Lets you choose which weapontypes gets x amount of mines (max = 9)
// Sniper = kar98k_sniper, mosin_nagant_sniper, springfield, g43_sniper, enfield_scope
// Boltaction = kar98k, mosin_nagant, enfield
// Semiauto = m1garand, g43, svt40
// Smg = greasegun, mp40, sten, pps42, thompson, m1carabine
// Mg = bar, bren, mp44, ppsh
// Shotgun = shotgun
// Panzer = panzerschreck, panzerschreck_allies
// Knife = knife, knive
// Pistol = webley, colt, luger, tt30
//
set scr_allow_mine_sniper 1
set scr_allow_mine_boltaction 1
set scr_allow_mine_semiauto 1
set scr_allow_mine_smg 1
set scr_allow_mine_mg 1
set scr_allow_mine_shotgun 0
set scr_allow_mine_panzer 1
set scr_allow_mine_knife 1
set scr_allow_mine_pistol 1

set scr_mine_trip_distance "65" //10 to 100, default = 65
set scr_mine_defuse_distance "85" //15 to 105, default = 85 (must be bigger then trip distance)
set scr_mine_warn_distance "190" //20 to 250, default = 190 (must be bigger then defuse distance)

richman
07-06-2007, 12:08 PM
sorry.. here is the striped down version showing the info you were interested in.

// offhand (grenade) loadout system
// You can choose how you would like the frag and smoke grenades to be granted
// to players joining you server.

////////////////////////
// frag grenade loadout
////////////////////////
set wwx_frag_loadout "1"

// option 0 - weapon class stock frag grenade ammo
// min = 0, max = 9, default = 2
//set wwx_wepo_frag_stock_sniper "2"
//set wwx_wepo_frag_stock_rifle "2"
//set wwx_wepo_frag_stock_mg "2"
//set wwx_wepo_frag_stock_smg "2"
//set wwx_wepo_frag_stock_shot "2"
//set wwx_wepo_frag_stock_rl "2"

// option 2 - fixed frag grenade ammo every spawn (0 - 9)
//set wwx_wepo_frag "7"

// option 3 - random frag grenade ammo every spawn (0 - 9)
//set wwx_wepo_frag_random "9"

// smoke grenade loadout
set wwx_smoke_loadout "1"

// option 0 - weapon class stock smoke grenade ammo choose
// min = 0, max = 9, default = 1
//set wwx_wepo_smoke_stock_sniper "1"
//set wwx_wepo_smoke_stock_rifle "1"
//set wwx_wepo_smoke_stock_mg "1"
//set wwx_wepo_smoke_stock_smg "1"
//set wwx_wepo_smoke_stock_shot "1"
//set wwx_wepo_smoke_stock_rl "1"

// option 2 - fixed smoke grenade ammo every spawn (0 - 9)
//set wwx_wepo_smoke "7"

// option 3 - random smoke grenade ammo every spawn (0 - 9)
//set wwx_wepo_smoke_random "9"

// Coloured/type Smoke Grenades
// No messing around with weapon files and efx files here there and everywher, with
// ww2x , it's all made easy for you. Just choose a colour/type for each nationallity, there's
// even one for the ladies in there!
//
// Colour/type codes
// 0 = Stock Grey
// 1 = Blue
// 2 = Green
// 3 = Orange
// 4 = Pink ? hehe
// 5 = Red
// 6 = Yellow
// Special smokes Note DO NOT USE SPECIAL FRAGS AND SMOKES TOGETHER...WONT WORK (xcept knife smokes)
// 7 = Knives (replaces smoke grenades)
// 8 = Fire grenades
// 9 = Gas grenades
// 10 = Sticky bombs

// American smoke grenade colour/type?
set wwx_american_smoke "0"

// British smoke grenade colour/type?
set wwx_british_smoke "0"

// Russian smoke grenade colour/type?
set wwx_russian_smoke "0"

// German smoke grenade colour/type?
set wwx_german_smoke "0"

// Special grenades Note DO NOT USE SPECIAL FRAGS AND SMOKES TOGETHER...WONT WORK (xcept knife smokes)
//set wwx_fire_grenades "0" //default = 0
//set wwx_gas_grenades "0" //default = 0
//set wwx_sticky_grenades "0" //default = 0

// drop weapons on death
// drop weapons on death (if it has ammo left)
// 1 = normal COD2 method, only current weapon is dropped
// 2 = primary weapon dropped only
// 3 = primaryb (secondary) weapon dropped only
// 4 = both primary & primaryb (secondary) are dropped
set wwx_wepo_drop_weps "0"

// drop grenades on death
// 1 = only drop frag grenades
// 2 = only drop smoke grenades
// 3 = drop frag and smoke grenades
set wwx_wepo_drop_grenades "0"

// Player LandMines
//
// Landmines can be planted by going PRONE and pressing use
// Landmines can be defused by crouching/prone and pressing use
// (there will be an indicator when you are close enough to defuse)
// Players can defuse landmines all they want, but they only get 1 landmine back if they have none themself,
// this way players will think carefully before placing them randomly
// Landmines on/off 0 = off, 1 = on, default = 0
set scr_allow_landmines "0"

// Max Number of Deployed Mines
// Deletes old mines if more than this number have been
// deployed. Oldest mines go first.
// max = 32
set scr_landmines_max "8"

// Landmine Plant Time
// Sets the number of seconds required to plant a mine
// mine: 3 - max: 20 - default: 5
set scr_landmine_plant_time "10"

// Landmine Defuse Time
// Sets the number of seconds required to defuse a mine
// min: 3 - max: 20 - default: 5
set scr_landmine_defuse_time "10"

// Landmine Warnings
// Determines if a Warning HUD element appears on a player's
// screen if he starts to get too close to a landmine.
// 1 = warnings 0 = no warnings
set scr_landmine_warning "1"

// Mine Depth
// This chooses between two different depth options for
// the mines.
// 1 = 1 unit into the ground (easier to see)
// 2 = 2 units into the ground (harder to see)
// Default is 2
set scr_landmine_depth "1"

// Mine Limiter
// Lets you choose which weapontypes gets x amount of mines (max = 9)
// Sniper = kar98k_sniper, mosin_nagant_sniper, springfield, g43_sniper, enfield_scope
// Boltaction = kar98k, mosin_nagant, enfield
// Semiauto = m1garand, g43, svt40
// Smg = greasegun, mp40, sten, pps42, thompson, m1carabine
// Mg = bar, bren, mp44, ppsh
// Shotgun = shotgun
// Panzer = panzerschreck, panzerschreck_allies
// Knife = knife, knive
// Pistol = webley, colt, luger, tt30
//
set scr_allow_mine_sniper 1
set scr_allow_mine_boltaction 1
set scr_allow_mine_semiauto 1
set scr_allow_mine_smg 1
set scr_allow_mine_mg 1
set scr_allow_mine_shotgun 0
set scr_allow_mine_panzer 1
set scr_allow_mine_knife 1
set scr_allow_mine_pistol 1

set scr_mine_trip_distance "65" //10 to 100, default = 65
set scr_mine_defuse_distance "85" //15 to 105, default = 85 (must be bigger then trip distance)
set scr_mine_warn_distance "190" //20 to 250, default = 190 (must be bigger then defuse distance)