PDA

View Full Version : Question Private Message Limit

Robbo
11-22-2010, 04:14 PM
I only noticed today that my inbox is full. Apparently the limit is 25 messages, however I had 56 in there so I assume it has only just changed.

Is there any chance of bumping up the limit a bit please?

Mike Nomad
11-22-2010, 04:28 PM
I only noticed today that my inbox is full. Apparently the limit is 25 messages, however I had 56 in there so I assume it has only just changed.

Is there any chance of bumping up the limit a bit please?

Sure..... 50 ok?? I had to do it as some were really abusing the old limits.

Mr.Game
11-22-2010, 06:41 PM
Is there a way to save your inbox elsewhere? Such as downloading the messages to your PC or sending them via email?

Robbo
11-22-2010, 07:06 PM
I guess deleting messages is something that we're getting worse at when you have gigs of storage on a webmail account these days.

I do have some useful stuff in my PMs, however I could save them as text files etc.

Out of interest, if you try to PM someone who's box is full what happens? Is the message bounced on does it sit in a queue until there is space?

Mike Nomad
11-23-2010, 05:49 AM
I guess deleting messages is something that we're getting worse at when you have gigs of storage on a webmail account these days.

I do have some useful stuff in my PMs, however I could save them as text files etc.

Out of interest, if you try to PM someone who's box is full what happens? Is the message bounced on does it sit in a queue until there is space?

I download my PM's as text once a month. :wink2:

Tony's right it bounces until there is room.