View Full Version : POLL Pre-Ordered BO

Mr.Ray
09-30-2010, 05:10 PM
Just for info - who has done what?

My vote is in for YES

dundy
09-30-2010, 06:08 PM
Modtools will be a reason to get it..

But not so happy with some stuff..like the dediserver and kids stuff in game...

Mike Nomad
09-30-2010, 06:32 PM
Just for shits and MORE giggles....

I would buy it in a NEW YORK second if it had Public Dedicated Server Files, a Full Map and MoD Editor and free choice of GSP. Since it doesn't .... I Voted NO! :BHSmile:
:rolleyes: Remember drearies, every buck spent on BO rewards them for what they've done to us.

http://www.raidersmerciless.com/images/pre1.png

'NUFF SAID!!

OneShot
09-30-2010, 06:38 PM
I certainly won't pre-order, but may pick up a copy if and when it goes on sale or ends up in the bargain bin simply for the single player aspect. After completing SP it will gather dust on my shelf like so many other titles that have not lived up to my MP expectations l( MW2, B of B, MOH, etc...) . :confused: Guess I'm a sucker for fancy box art if the price is right!:o

10-78 Busterking
09-30-2010, 06:39 PM
Big NO for me.

See image:

http://www.raidersmerciless.com/images/screwed.png

Mr.Ray
09-30-2010, 07:48 PM
Remember drearies, every buck spent on BO rewards them for what the've done to us.

Funny, I still dont see it that way for all things. I look forward to the single player. I may have the game collect dust after. I may throw a screaming fit after. But I really do expect to enjoy the single player, I wont consider my spent money as a reward to "them" anymore than I would to Paramount Pictures if I go to a movie only to discover that it was the worst piece of shit ever made. Anyone else here ever have that happen to them? Boycott that studio did ya?

Sorry that I put this poll in the wrong place earlier, thx Mike for moving it to the proper section.

[3rdArmy]CW-4
09-30-2010, 07:49 PM
Waiting and watching.....

Mike Nomad
09-30-2010, 08:00 PM
Funny, I still dont see it that way for all things. I look forward to the single player. I may have the game collect dust after. I may throw a screaming fit after. But I really do expect to enjoy the single player, I wont consider my spent money as a reward to "them" anymore than I would to Paramount Pictures if I go to a movie only to discover that it was the worst piece of shit ever made. Anyone else here ever have that happen to them? Boycott that studio did ya?

Sorry that I put this poll in the wrong place earlier, thx Mike for moving it to the proper section.

I stand by what I said;

:rolleyes: Remember drearies, every buck spent on BO rewards them for what they've done to us.

In reference to the "movies", frankly speaking no.... I've never gone to a movie before I had checked out the reviews and followed the recommendations of the reviewers. Other movies I was mildly interested in but not excited enough to spend for - I waited for them to hit satellite.

As for enjoying the SP side of BO - that's your choice and expectation. Odd though to spend $60.00 for a three hour game. Again though, that's your choice. Enjoy! :wink1:

Nevertheless, when the bucks are counted the overall result is tallied as a cumulative figure. Not for SP, MP or even as a sentimental collector's monies spent. Just the overall income generated by the product(s). Thus, my assertion about "rewarding" Activision/Vivendi. Which I refuse to do.

That's my choice. :wink2:

No problem on the relocation - it comes with the job. :wink2:

vbloke
10-01-2010, 03:30 AM
OMG i nearly voted yes.
Its early and i thought the thread was for RO not BO !!
No dedicated servers??? seriously? no sale . gl an hf with that

grunt
10-03-2010, 11:29 AM
I never "pre-order" anything. Its like pre-wiping, a waste of time until something actually happens.:p

HarryRag
10-03-2010, 04:21 PM
I will wait and see, but it is actually closer to a no then a yes.
Don't have much faith in it, that for sure.

Goucho
10-03-2010, 08:14 PM
Looks like a resounding yes top Black ops then from here 21-14.

It's an awful shame about all the shafting that has gone on with the games we all clearly love.

wakka
10-04-2010, 04:48 AM
I think this poll is de-railed.

Look we know many people are against if for numerous reasons.

Whether your fed up with it or not is not the point.

If people choose to pre-order so be it.

I'm getting awfully tired of this now.

I've made my feelings clear about what I wanted from the game but also that I will get it.

But I think some people need to just take a step back.

Keep to the facts and use the threads properly for debate.

I'm really busy with real life, but what I see happening on here is disgusting me. Its not about who's right or wrong, but follow and use a debate properly.

Paladin
10-04-2010, 11:28 AM
Being dependent on the communities mappers and modders for the longevity of almost any title I buy and considering the way things have gone over the last few years I have no choice but to wait and see . If map and mod tools are not available then I won't buy the title at all and the same holds true for proper dedicated servers.

[3rdArmy]CW-4
10-05-2010, 07:30 AM
Looks like a resounding yes top Black ops then from here 21-14.

It's an awful shame about all the shafting that has gone on with the games we all clearly love.
I'm not sure how you got your numbers. I see it as...

16 no
13 yes
11 waiting to see what happens.

Goucho
10-05-2010, 10:42 AM
Ok i stand corrected.

I looked at the NO and took that as a final decision, the rest are yes or maybe but not deffo no so the trend is more positive than negative in my eyes :)

Not a biggy ;)

Mike Nomad
10-05-2010, 11:16 AM
I think this poll is de-railed.

Look we know many people are against if for numerous reasons.

Whether your fed up with it or not is not the point.

If people choose to pre-order so be it.

I'm getting awfully tired of this now.

I've made my feelings clear about what I wanted from the game but also that I will get it.

But I think some people need to just take a step back.

Keep to the facts and use the threads properly for debate.

I'm really busy with real life, but what I see happening on here is disgusting me. Its not about who's right or wrong, but follow and use a debate properly.

I'm almost inclined to move this missive to the Rants and Raves "Who Cares" (http://forums.raidersmerciless.com/forumdisplay.php?f=356) thread.... It certainly moves the discussion away from a preoder disposition poll. This poll is about just that - the poll about pre-order. Its in the Poll section.... please, stay on topic.

Wakka.... you confuse me. :confused:

SaBrE1888
10-08-2010, 06:43 PM
Been there, done that...

No and I wont....

Can't believe there is even a poll on this, for me its very simple to answer and has been since MW1 came out.

Simply put, we all want the game for different reason's mine being i like to play competitively, so if we have no tools and no lan support then the competitive scene wont pick it up and neither shall i

tbh i have just been waiting on "that next big game" coming out, but the good times i believe, may finally be gone for good.