PDA

View Full Version : Must Read To Whom it may Concern

Mike Nomad
05-04-2010, 07:57 AM
Please be advised;

Due to the unsavory behavior of a number of individuals hell bent on making trouble and doing harm, through fabrications and exaggeration via other forums and forms of media, to members of the community and industry who elect to voluntarily help and support our valued RGN members... I have taken our important forums OUT of the public view. You MUST register to participate.

Sorry for any inconveniences perceived or otherwise.How despicable it is to find supportive individuals being attacked by jealous small minded jerks using outright lies and exaggerated claims in vain attempts to do harm to these good people.
Because of their abhorrent behavior, everyone must register to view our support forums.

Further, I warn anyone registering - providing false or even suspected false information will get dumped as fast as they register. All info will be verified. I do mean ALL.
I'm certain that most level headed mature individuals will agree its time for folks to act respectfully toward each other. Personally, I've had enough of the fools in this community. The pirates, antagonists, argumentative jerks and in particular, those who seek some kind of joy out of being viciously disruptive and harmful in vain attempts to make a name for themselves.

Dak Knight
05-06-2010, 12:05 PM
Mike, Do Not apologize for the steps you have taken

After reading on another forum Where ones legitimate requests,opinions were labeled bile i got very disgusted by this.

This is the type of attitude where attacks and grudges have no place and a detriment to the PC community in my opinion,and i am not alone in that thinking.

I am not so eloquent with words as others and it is your prerogative to decide what type of material you want for viewing . If the mature gamers wants to see whats happening he will register anyways.:Outstanding!:

Mike Nomad
05-06-2010, 12:32 PM
Thank you for your support... this is a serious matter that needed to be addressed.

Mr.Ray
05-06-2010, 12:35 PM
Thanks Dak, I know who the person is that you are referring to about the bile!!!:d

Yes we do get that quite often and it does get tiring but never to the point that we here at RGN will ever stop pushing the truth at all and any cost since the only alternative that I can see is to become one of the them.

Years from now I hope and believe that we will still be doing what we do now and when others invoke hindsight they will see that we did have our finger on the pulse and delivered the straight goods.

:Outstanding!:

White
09-04-2010, 05:44 AM
Why RGN forums are closed for every one without an account to see if you are not logged?
Some days ago I could see info for all post without loggin. Now only a few post can be readed by all not registered members.
Is this normal? Thx

Mike Nomad
09-04-2010, 05:58 AM
Why RGN forums are closed for every one without an account to see if you are not logged?
Some days ago I could see info for all post without loggin. Now only a few post can be readed by all not registered members.
Is this normal? Thx

Here (http://forums.raidersmerciless.com/showthread.php?t=11716) is a full explanation as to why the forums are now only for registered members use.

True, the actions of a few ruin a good thing for many but then... Registering is painless and free. So what's the big deal?

You are in - enjoy! :)