PDA

View Full Version : Sprint

richman
04-10-2007, 11:03 AM
windows server
ver 1.6.2
single iwd method

sprint anomaly: having sprint only available when standing up. I have noticed players begin sprinting and go crouched and still have sprint enabled. They eventually run out of sprint.

What this allows them to do is sprint while being quite.

I canít recall any discussion on this but is this a bug and is it fixable?

Marc.
04-11-2007, 02:10 PM
confirmed, is also in extreme btw.....went all the way back to 4.1.8 revision all the version have that.

i really dont know if this is fixable.....the sprint script is so complicated and runs so deep in other scripts i think i would break more then i would fix anything.

one option would be to just have sprint when crouch prone or standiing seperatly..and NOT an option for all 3 of them at the same time......but i think some might hate that.

i will take a good look at it tho....but i dont prommise anything about this.........although as usual......its prolly something simple......but for me its easyer to spot something complicated then something simple....lol....i just think to complicated....hmz.......what does that tell about me.......hmz.........

richman
04-12-2007, 01:18 PM
confirmed, is also in extreme btw.....went all the way back to 4.1.8 revision all the version have that.

i really dont know if this is fixable.....the sprint script is so complicated and runs so deep in other scripts i think i would break more then i would fix anything.

one option would be to just have sprint when crouch prone or standiing seperatly..and NOT an option for all 3 of them at the same time......but i think some might hate that.

i will take a good look at it tho....but i dont prommise anything about this.........although as usual......its prolly something simple......but for me its easyer to spot something complicated then something simple....lol....i just think to complicated....hmz.......what does that tell about me.......hmz.........

fyi, I'm using standing only option.

no worries, I'm a programer for automated machines, I certainly can understand. LOL.

If you need to table it, cool. I just wanted to make note of it.

THX