PDA

View Full Version : WMD in 1.6.2

richman
04-09-2007, 11:45 AM
Hey Marc we were playing last night and were getting WMD comming on.

Did you change this? I mean we get communications with mortar crew and launching etc. I think this is a very cool feature, this is new?:o

I have a request, can the mid screen text (comm with crew) have a display position options? Such as: top, middle, bottom, compass. Hopefully I didn't overlook settings for this.

The mid screen stuff tends to get in way.

Thanks

Marc.
04-09-2007, 12:26 PM
yes and yes...also no wmd firing if your to close (optional by dvar in wmd.cfg)

those are standard iprintlnbold messages and cant be changed..unless you make it iprintln....then they are between the who killed who messages (above compas)

well it can be changed but that would mean making a new hud element for every wmd and its messages...and then it would be a personal choice of me to make the position...cant very well create a dozen hudelements where you can choose from....well i can...but......oeff....

with "in the way" you perhaps mean that it stays to long as well.....its easyer to let that text disapear faster then to create new hudlements.

i was already planning on letting a lot of iprintlnbold messages scroll off the screen much faster than they do now...as i agree....they stay to long

richman
04-09-2007, 12:36 PM
ok I certainly can understand. thanks for the explainations.

a quicker fade would work also.. thx:)